he Hudson Valley Ski Club is always welcoming new members. We strongly encourage attending one of our member meetings to find information about joining, club activities, and to meet some of our current members. Please contact our Membership Director, (click here) if you have questions about joining.
- Ski and socialize with members and friends
- Discount lift tickets
- Ski Club and Ski Council Appreciation (discount) days at ski areas
- Low-cost ski trips in all flavors:
- Western, Canadian and European trips of a week or more
- Mid-week 3-4 day trips in the East
- Weekend Trips
- Day Trips
- Free Ski Instruction coordinated with ski area discount days
- Local merchant ski related discounts
- Access to events and activities of our sister club, Trailsweepers Ski and Sports Club, in Kingston
- Many off-season activities, cycling, kayaking, golf, hiking, ballgames, theater, and more
Choose How You Want to Apply For or Renew Your Membership
Use the 2020-2021 Membership Application Fill-in PDF form and pay by check or money order.
- Type your information in the blue shaded fields. If the blue color does not appear, download the form and open it with Adobe Reader.
- Save and print the 2-page form. (Use duplex printing mode if you are able.)
- Sign where indicated on both pages
- Include payment by check or money order.
- Bring it to a meeting or mail it to the address noted at the bottom of page 1.
Use the Online Membership Application Form and pay your dues with PayPal or a Credit Card.
- Select Individual or Couple membership.
- Complete the form located here.
- Click on the PAY Button
- Proceed through the PayPal process with your personal account or as a guest user.
- As part of the _PayPal guest user process, you will be asked to set-up a PayPal account. This is optional.
- You will receive a success message and an email with the details you provided as confirmation.