- The minimum cancellation charge is $100 for weeklong trips and $25 for shorter trips.
- Cancellation requests must be in writing and will take effect on the date they are received by the trip leader.
- Cancellation charges vary from trip to trip. Anyone who cancels from a trip will be assessed cancellation charges per our contract with the vendors. Whatever the club does not recover, the person who cancels will not recover, plus the minimum cancellation charge, however, the charges will not exceed the total cost of the trip.
- Your trip leader will publish a schedule of dates and unrecoverable amounts as part of continuing communications.
- A refund form must be submitted by the trip leader to the Trip Committee for all refunds. This includes refunds from cancellations and overpayments.
- Refunds will be issued once the club’s recoverable costs are determined less the cancellation charge
Posted in Additional Info.