- The minimum cancellation charge is $100 for weeklong trips and $25 for shorter trips.
- Cancellation requests must be in writing and will take effect on the date they are received by the trip leader.
- Cancellation charges vary from trip to trip. Anyone who cancels from a trip will be assessed cancellation charges per our contract with the vendors. Whatever the club does not recover, the person who cancels will lose plus the $100 minimum cancellation charge, however, the charges will not exceed the total cost of the trip.
- Your trip leader will publish a schedule of dates and unrecoverable amounts as part of continuing communications.
- A refund form must be submitted by the trip leader to the Trip Committee for all refunds. This includes refunds from cancellations and overpayments.
- Refunds will be issued once the club’s recoverable costs are determined less the $100 cancellation charge
Posted in Uncategorized.